Please go through the below requirement and send me the suitable profiles with best rate and contact details to --
Job title: Oracle SOA with EBS (E-Business Suite) experience
Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: 6 + months contract
Required Technical Skills:
We are seeking a senior level (6+ years) Oracle SOA / BPEL technicians with skill set in the following areas:
• Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i or R12
• Experience architecting and developing complex integrations of oracle EBS with other applications using Oracle SOA /BPEL suite ( mandatory)
• Deep knowledge of SOA principles, design patterns, application and integration architectures
• Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts (loose coupling, modularity, reusability, asynchronicity, high availability, scalability)
• Experience with WebService security specifications, WS-Security, WS-Policy, SAML etc is preferred
• ORacle AIA experience is a plus
Skill set required:
• Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
• Oracle EBS Release 11i and R12
• Oracle SOA suite
• Web Services
• Oracle Business events
• Experience working with XML, XSD, JDBC, JMS, etc
• Oracle Data Integrator
• Oracle Supply Chain experience
• Oracle Value Chain Planning
• Oracle Financials
Non-Technical Skills Required:
Perform Technical consulting activities related to an Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 implementation project including:
• Analyze business requirements documents and scenarios for each Reporting, Integration, Customization, Extension object according to client's global model.
• Document technical specifications for RICEWs (Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions and Workflows).
• Present technical specifications for RICEW’s to client’s technical leadership team member(s) for review and approval.
• Incorporate required feedback from technical specification review into the document and re-review as necessary.
• Develop RICEW technical objects in accordance with Sherwin-Williams global technical standards.
• Development, execute and document unit tests on technical objects.
• Participate in code review processes for technical objects.
• Incorporate required feedback from code review process into technical objects and retest as necessary.
• Train the Key Technical Owners on the usage and maintenance of the technical object(s).
• Support the execution of the Conference Room Pilots (CRPs)/System Integration Tests (SITs) and the User Acceptance Test (UATs).
• Help with requirements related to Oracle Localizations (if any) and Legal requirements including local taxation, invoicing and any governmental needs which needs to be developed for the project due to legal mandate
• Assist SW team with Oracle Unified Method (OUM) documentations needed for the project
Consultants may also be required to assist our support / maintenance group to modify existing Global ERP programs or enhancement requests in the event the Brazil Implementation Project does not provide enough work for a full day's effort.
Rajan | Resource Manager | Thoughtwave, Inc
1444 N. Farnsworth Ave, Suite 206, Aurora, IL - 60505
Office: 630-448-6681630-448-6681630-448-6681630-448-6681 Ext # 105 | Fax: 630-689-5746
Call Send SMS Add to Skype You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
"We are an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify participating employer"